Sunday, 20 September 2026

Facts Don’t Matter to the Iranian Regime’s Cheerleaders in the Mainstream Media

Facts Don’t Matter to the Iranian Regime’s Cheerleaders in the Mainstream Media

By Erick Stakelbeck - https://harbingersdaily.com/facts-dont-matter-to-the-iranian-regimes-cheerleaders-in-the-mainstream-media/

If you have been listening to the mainstream media these past few months, you may believe that the United States has lost the war in Iran and that Iran’s regime has never been stronger or more emboldened. As a great man once said, “facts are a stubborn thing.” 

The fact is, ever since the U.S. launched Operation Epic Fury some six months ago, Iran’s regime has seen its military and nuclear program completely decimated, and most of its top leaders killed. That was just for starters. Iran is facing a complete economic collapse thanks to crippling U.S. sanctions and an ongoing naval blockade that has seen Iran export zero barrels of oil since July.

Iran’s only card to play was harassing shipping in the Strait of Hormuz. And yet, last month, the U.S. military secretly created a new waterway off the coast of Oman that has allowed oil and gas shipments to bypass Iran’s goons.

(CLICK HERE TO READ)

The Vacuum Will Not Remain Empty

Tania Curado-Koenig - https://watch.org/node/144599

The Iran war can no longer be contained geographically, economically or politically. Saudi Arabia is confronting the limits of old guarantees, Americans are living with the costs at home, and China is positioned to gain from the space Washington chooses not to occupy.

For six weeks I did not write. After The Wars Have Found Each Other was published on July 29, I believed I had said what the Lord was showing me and needed to watch what followed. I believe I was prophesying. I do not mean that I knew the date of the next attack or every decision a president would make. I mean that I believed the Lord was allowing me to see the direction before the individual events made that direction obvious.

The record is there. In March, I wrote that NATO members might act, but NATO would not enter the Iran war as one military alliance. In June, when Washington celebrated the memorandum of understanding with Tehran, I wrote that it could provide a pause but could not change the regime or remove the forces that had produced the war. In July, I wrote that China and Russia did not have to put soldiers beside Iranian soldiers for their technology, intelligence, commercial channels and strategic interests to affect the battlefield. Five days later I wrote, “The wars have found each other.”

(CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment