Tuesday 21 March 2023

Biden Believes Opposing His Radical Gender Ideology Is 'Close To Sinful'

Protecting children from premature, harmful exposure to gender ideology and its life-altering consequences is "close to sinful," said President Biden Monday on "The Daily Show." The remark came as Biden searched for language strong enough to describe Florida's recent efforts to protect children -- he also called it "terrible" and "cruel."
President Biden said: "What's going on in Florida is, as my mother would say, 'close to sinful,' alright? I mean, it's just terrible what they're doing. "It's not like a kid just wakes up one morning and says, 'You know, I've decided I want to become a man,' or 'I want to become a woman,' or 'I want to change.' I mean, what are they thinking about here? I mean, human beings -- they love, they have feelings, they have inclinations that are -- I mean, it just, to me, is, I don't know, it's cruel." Mainstream media publications like The Hill connected Biden's remarks to the recently introduced Florida House Bill 1421, which states that "a physician may not perform or provide gender clinical interventions to a minor," including "sex reassignment surgeries or any other surgical procedures that alter primary or secondary sexual characteristics" and "puberty blocking, hormone, and hormone antagonistic therapies." Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) responded, "It is not 'sinful' to prohibit the mutilation of minors."

No comments:

Post a Comment