Sunday 14 October 2012

MY "RESEARCH ASSISTANT" SALLY RICHARDSON FROM NORTH LONDON.

Dear Friends,

I would just like to give "a plug" here for my good friend Sally Richardson from North London. She scans the internet on a regular basis for articles and commentaries of special interest to us, and much of what you read on this blog comes from her research.

In fact in a recent email from this dear saint of God, she jokingly stated that I should describe her as my "Research Assistant", as I use so many of her little gems and finds! Well Sally, here is your "fifteen minutes of fame", as someone once stated, and Praise the Lord for your dedicated work for Him.

There is the possibility that Sally might move down here to South Wales to join us in the Lord's work sometime in the future, if He wills and opens the necessary doors. If this is the case, you had better watch out friends. There will so much "good stuff" coming from her diligence that I think we will have to open up a new blog specially dedicated to just Sally's postings!!

Maranatha, Nev.

Here is a picture of Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment