Saturday 24 August 2013

CARL WORLINE FROM RAPTURE READY WITH A GREAT ARTICLE ON "NEW SIGNS OF AN IMMINENT RAPTURE"! WELL WORTH YOUR TIME TO READ THIS ONE!

New Signs of an Imminent Rapture
By Carl Worline


Around the middle of July, I wrote an article about how there are so many signs pointing to the end of the Age of Grace that we can hardly see the road upon which we are traveling as we move ever closer to the Rapture of the church. Approximately four weeks have passed since I wrote my previous article and during that time so many new signs have popped up that I feel an urgent need to list some of the more prominent ones.
I hope this article will encourage those who are patiently watching and longing for Jesus to come and take us home. I also hope that, perhaps, somebody who is only lukewarm in their walk with the Lord will find this article and realize that it is time to get serious. We actually are the last generation of the Age of Grace. 
Something big is about to happen and it is not only going to happen really, really soon; it is also going to be so spectacular that it is beyond our ability to comprehend.
Time and space only permit me to list the most significant signs that have popped up in recent weeks. There is so much more going on in the world that is pointing to an imminent rapture. Please forgive me for all that I have failed to include. I will also make a sincere attempt to leave out all of the signs I pointed out in my first article so as to have room for the newest signs that I feel require our attention.
For anybody who might be interested, the link below will take you to my original article: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/worline7.html
The earth continues to groan as it longs to be free of the curse that was pronounced upon it when Adam and Eve first sinned again God. Freakish weather continues to be the new “normal.” This freakish weather is not being caused by: global warming.
For the full article, please go to:  http://www.raptureready.com/soap/worline8.html

No comments:

Post a Comment