Monday 23 September 2013

A SHORT EMAIL FROM OUR GOOD FRIEND MARK BIRCH WHO VISITED US FOR THE ALAN FRANKLIN CONFERENCE AT PONTYPOOL LAST SATURDAY. HAVE A LOOK AT THESE SATANIC PICTURES HE TOOK IN SO-CALLED "CHRISTIAN CHURCHES"!!

I have been on holiday in the Forest of Dean this week and as I like old church buildings, (not always what goes on in them mind) I had occasion to pop into the priory church of St. Mary in Monmouth. I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised to find a very 'high' church set up there.

I was however quite put out to find the stations of the cross on the wall all hideously displayed in what I suppose passes for modern 'art'. The picture below on the left is without doubt one of the most grotesque representations of our Lord that I have ever seen, but goes to show how warped many churches have become!


I came across the 'witch' (on the right) while having a walk around Wisbech town centre as I noticed the church of St. Peter & St. Paul was advertising a regular 'mass'!

Maranatha Lord Jesus!

Mark Birch (Kings Lynn).

No comments:

Post a Comment