Sunday 9 August 2015

CHRISTIAN TED CRUZ BLOWS CYNIC TV ANCHOR AWAY WITH HIS REMARKS ABOUT RECEIVING A WORD FROM GOD!!

New post on Now The End Begins

What Ted Cruz Told Megyn Kelly About God Will Blow You Away

by Geoffrey Grider

Near the end of the debate Thursday night, Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked conservative Republican Sen. Ted Cruz if he’d had “any word from God.”

Of the hundreds of questions that could have been asked, Kelly chose “an interesting closing question” for the candidates, suggested by a Facebook user, who said, ‘I want to know if any of them have received a word from God on what they should do and take care of first.’

“Senator Cruz, start from you. Any word from God?” Kelly asked.

megyn-kelly-asks-ted-cruz-word-from-god-2016-fox-news-debates
“Well, I am blessed to receive a word from God every day in receiving the scriptures and reading the scriptures. And God speaks through the Bible,” Cruz replied, to applause.
“I’m the son of a pastor and evangelist, and I’ve described many times how my father, when I was a child, was an alcoholic. He was not a Christian. And my father left my mother and left me when I was just three years old.
“And someone invited him to Clay Road Baptist Church. And he gave his heart to Jesus, and it turned him around. And he got on a plane and he flew back to my mother and me.
“I would also note that the scripture tells us, ‘You shall know them by their fruit.’ We see lots of campaign conservatives. But if we’re going to win in 2016, we need a consistent conservative, someone who has been a fiscal conservative, a social conservative, a national security conservative.”
He added that he has “been proud to fight and stand for religious liberty, to stand against Planned Parenthood, to defend life for my entire career.” source

No comments:

Post a Comment