Wednesday 2 September 2015

"URGENT WARNING - SEPTEMBER IS HERE!!" BY THE DYNAMIC AND INSPIRATIONAL DR JOHN McTERNAN.

New post on John McTernan's Insights

URGENT WARNING!!! September is Here

by JohnMcTernan
Kentucky clerk still won't issue same-sex marriage licenses  09/01/15 One of the Lord's choice handmaidens is standing against the federal government and the entire corrupt system of America.
The Lord's Handmaiden for the Hour!
                           The Lord's Handmaiden for the Hour!
WHERE ARE THE PASTORS in KENTUCKY SUPPORTING HER? Where is church repenting and standing withRowan County Clerk Kim Davis?
I believe that she is America's LAST gasp before the final judgment. She is giving the church in America a LAST chance. She fears the Lord and truly is one of the Lord's blessed handmaidens.
It is difficult for me not to blister the hirelings who call themselves pastors. They are cowards in the face of those who hate the LORD and His word. I believe that Kim Davis is God's last chance from the Lord before the final judgment, which is bearing down on us as I write this.
Where is God's church in America?
I want to know what the Pastors in Kentucky are doing? Please tell me where they are hiding, so we can smoke them out of whatever tall grass they are hiding in. The bottom line is these "pastors", along with the vast majority of the church, have lost the fear of the LORD and His holiness.
Tonight on my radio show, we will pray what the entire church should be praying along with repenting before the Lord.
For several years, I offered pray time like this over the radio show and so few attended. What is the rest of God's people thinking? Why are they not crying out to the Lord, as I really believe God is about to shut and seal the door of awesome judgment on America.
The LORD God of Israel will defend His holy institution of marriage which His church failed to do. It surrendered without a fight to His enemies! As I said before, Kentucky Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis is one of the Lord's choice handmaidens.
Watch the stock market as this is the way for God to very quickly bring America to its knees in crushing judgment.
"A defiant Kentucky county clerk, who has been ordered to face a federal judge on Thursday in a hearing about her refusal to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, says she won't resign.
“Some people have said I should resign, but I have done my job well,” Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis said in a statement posted to the website of the lawfirm that represents her, Liberty Counsel.
“I never imagined a day like this would come, where I would be asked to violate a central teaching of Scripture and of Jesus Himself regarding marriage,” 
Davis said in the statement. “To issue a marriage license which conflicts with God’s definition of marriage, with my name affixed to the certificate, would violate my conscience. It is not a light issue for me. It is a Heaven or Hell decision. For me it is a decision of obedience.”
September Slip: Markets Pounded Amid Factory Fears 09/01/15 The market dropped 470 points today. There is no hope for the US economy as the Lord has made it clear that it is under judgment and coming down because of the homoseuxal agenda. The hour of God's final judgment for America is now very close. I hope that you sought the Lord and are prepared for what is coming now like a tsunami.
Revelation 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

No comments:

Post a Comment