Friday 21 October 2016

"GOD DEPOSES KINGS AND RAISES UP OTHERS" BY J.L. ROBB FROM "THE OMEGA LETTER"!!

God Deposes Kings and Raises Up Others - J.L. Robb - http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=8324
 
I was riding down the highway last Friday, listening to the Herman Cain Show on talk-radio, when a caller said God had spoken to him about the upcoming national election in the United States. Hillary Clinton will be the winner. Well, when I recovered, I carefully backed out of the woods and drove up the bank and back onto the highway. Fortunately, neither I nor the trees were injured. God was endorsing Hillary? No way. I listened further. Then it dawned on me that the caller did not say that God had endorsed a presidential candidate but had only named the winner. As the conversation briefly went on, the caller quickly showed his disdain for anything not of the Democratic Party. He seemed especially disturbed about Donald Trump and his inability to say what people want to hear, at least many people. 

The Donald has not been groomed since adolescence to live in the world of international politics and corruption and favouritism and nepotism. He has not been groomed to say what the little people want to hear, but then ignore the people who put him in office. I personally do not know what God's involvement might be in the election process of the United States, or the election process in any country of our world for that matter. I do not know if God really spoke to the rabid caller but have my doubts. I do not believe that The Almighty is particularly pleased with any of our candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment