Thursday 12 January 2017

"THE BETRAYAL OF ISRAEL" BY PASTOR MIKE TAYLOR FROM "THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD"!!

The Betrayal of Israel - by Pastor Mike Taylor - http://pastormiketaylor.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-betrayal-of-israel.html
 
1 "The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:" (Ezekiel 37:1-5)
 
The prophet Ezekiel was writing of the destruction of the house of Israel some two hundred years after the political subdivision called the "Kingdom of Israel" was destroyed by Sargon II , and the southern Kingdom of Judah was sent into exile by King Nebachadnezzer of Babylon.

The Betrayal of Israel is happening again today by the United Nations, the Americans, and most of anti-semite Europe! Full Article At:http://pastormiketaylor.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-betrayal-of-israel.html

No comments:

Post a Comment