Friday 10 February 2017

"TURKEY - A PROPHETIC PIECE ALIGNED" BY JOE SOUTHERLAND FROM "RAPTURE READY"!!

 
"And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee" ( Ezekiel 38:3-6).
 
In the late 1980s, and again in the late 1990s I served two, two-year tours of duty in Izmir, Turkey and Ankara, Turkey, respectively. I loved living in the Republic of Turkey. It was a unique anomaly in the world; a truly secular nation with a 95 percent Muslim population.
 
However, the nation I once knew...is no more, for since those times Turkey has dramatically changed to align itself into its prophetic end-time position.

No comments:

Post a Comment