Friday 11 October 2019

An Islamic Anti-Christ? (Part 2) - Pastor Mike Taylor

Islamic Anti-Christ? (Part 2) - Pastor Mike Taylor -

"He shall give no heed to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women; he shall not give heed to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 He shall honor the god of fortresses instead of these; a god whom his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts.
39 He shall deal with the strongest fortresses by the help of a foreign god; those who acknowledge him he shall magnify with honor. He shall make them rulers over many and shall divide the land for a price." (Daniel 11:37-39)THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE ISLAMIC AND NOT EUROPEAN!!
 Revelation 17:5 "And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

Last time, in part 1 of Islamic Anti-Christ, we looked at the possibility of who or where the coming Anti-Christ could come from. I then had numerous emails with messages that proposed the same thing as I am considering the Anti-Christ being Muslim...Pete Garcia proposed near the same as I did, and spoke of Chrislam as the end time One World Religion, and a brother in Christ sent me a four part series dealing with the same subject..Which I will post the first part below and let all who wish to read this possible scenario that may come upon the earth that are posted on my blog, one right after the other in four parts:


No comments:

Post a Comment