Tuesday 14 September 2021

The Omega Shock Letter With "Part Two Of Twenty Years of Death, Destruction and Madness"

 

Twenty Years of Death, Destruction and Madness

The insanity that has gripped our lives since 9/11 still hasn’t let go. In fact, it’s actually worse. We destroyed four countries, killed hundreds of thousands of people, displace millions, threw open the gates of Europe to barbarians, and now we are allowing the government to force experimental drugs on us.

What happened to us?

We have gone from one hysteria to another without considering the damage we’ve done to ourselves, and to those around us. We’ve gone mad, and there doesn’t seem to be any end in sight for our madness.

But, if you have a moment, I can tell you why.

Twenty Years of Death, Destruction and Madness

Like you, I remember where I was, when I saw the second plane hit the World Trade Center. I was working for a company in Jerusalem that specialized in artificial intelligence applications, and I was pounding out another version of their API guide. My mind was on programming functions, when my coworker exclaimed in shock that an airplane had hit the world trade center.

Sam always listened to talk radio out of New York, while he worked. So, he was at the right place and time to hear the breaking news about that first plane. My initial reaction to his exclamation was to assume that some joy-riding pilot made a stupid mistake, before going back to API functions.

Then, Sam said, “The building is on fire!” That was serious enough to jolt me back to reality. And, when he said that there was a TV in the meeting room that was hooked up to cable news… we rushed over to see what was going on. And, as we stood there, gaping at the video of a burning skycscraper…

…we saw the second plane hit. I still remember my first thought: Terrorism had finally come to America.

That was a shattering thought for Israelis, because they always looked to the US as a place that Israel could one day become. America was the ‘shining city on a hill’ that beckoned all of them. So, when terrorism struck New York City, it was a real blow to their feelings about the future.

By contrast, the Palestinians celebrated with joy.

Full Article At: Twenty Years of Death, Destruction and Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment