Wednesday 22 February 2023

How God Prepared Me For Asbury - by Tricia Tillin

 How God Prepared Me For Asbury

2 Votes


This is just my personal testimony, for something that happened last year. I now believe it was of God’s guidance to prepare me for what is going to happen as a result of the Asbury “revival”.

I have put the word revival in quotes because I believe a true revival is spontaneous (which this event was not) and is undergirded with sound biblical preaching of the bible truths (which this is not) and has the main aim and outcome of people being saved by the sacrifice of Jesus, or else brought to repentance of their sin, if they are worldly Christians (which this revival mostly doesn’t do).

For all this see the links below my post.

My Story

One day last year, I was simply going about my normal life, at home, when I became very aware of the presence of, as I believed, Jesus accompanied by another being whom I took to be an angel on the far side of the room. I saw and heard nothing, but there was a very real spiritual Presence in my room. (Trust me, this sort of thing never happens to me!)

At the same time, I was filled with the most intense LOVE, WORSHIP, JOY and PRAISE that I have ever felt.

I’m not normally an emotional person, nor am I one who usually feels happy or lighthearted, quite the opposite. So to feel such an overflowing sense of comfort, love, and happiness was heavenly – and at the time I did fully believe it was of Heaven.

What I felt was beyond description. I praised and thanked God with all my heart. I also thought deeply about how happy I was to be His Bride, and in my imagination thought about that glorious Heavenly Wedding Day. As I did, I was so pleased to have feelings of happiness (usually absent in my life) that I started singing the song from the old Gene Kelly movie “Singing In The Rain”:

FULL ARTICLE AT: https://bannerministries.wordpress.com/2023/02/21/how-god-prepared-me-for-asbury/

No comments:

Post a Comment