Sunday 22 January 2023

Revelation Six With "Bad Eschatology, Part 3 - The Pretribulation Rapture"

 

Bad Eschatology, Part 3 - The Pretribulation Rapture

11 Reasons Why The Pretrib Theory Is Wrong

My favorite pastors believe in a pretribulation rapture. I currently attend a church that holds to a pretrib eschatology. So, my disagreement with this view is no reflection upon anyone's faithfulness to God. In fact, I normally like pretribbers more than post-tribbers.

However, as your brother in Christ, I am required to point out where you get things wrong, especially if such errors put you in harm's way.

Just remember what I wrote last week about our tendency to blindness. We are all vulnerable to error, and it's hard to undo the mistakes that we were taught.

Note: This is a truncated version of the original post, which you can find, here:

https://revelationsix.com/2023/01/21/bad-eschatology-part-3-the-pretribulation-rapture/

No comments:

Post a Comment