Sunday 25 June 2023

The REAL Miriam (Mary) and the falsehood attributed to her name" by Tony Pearce from "Light For The Last Days"

 

e850ab7f-a839-449f-b627-1ec0d69591cf.jpg?_ga=1.191585642.1155475746.1483020164

Light for the Last Days

Looking at current world events and trends in the light of Bible prophecies about the last days of this age and the Second Coming of Jesus the Messiah

The real Miriam (Mary) and the falsehood attributed to her name

By Tony Pearce on Jun 22, 2023 08:17 am
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.” 3 So he carried […]
Read in browser »

Alternative Jewish attitudes to the Resurrection

By Tony Pearce on Jun 21, 2023 08:43 am
This morning I was speaking about the Gospel from the resurrection from John’s point of view and one of the things we saw is that Jesus rose from the dead and that He was seen first of all by the women who were much more faithful and zealous to seek the Lord at this time […]
Read in browser »

Isaiah 50 – I have set My face like a flint

By Tony Pearce on Jun 20, 2023 07:48 am
I gave My back to those who struck Me,And My cheeks to those who plucked out the beard;I did not hide My face from shame and spitting. “For the Lord God will help Me;Therefore I will not be disgraced;Therefore I have set My face like a flint,And I know that I will not be ashamed. Isaiah 50.6-7 What does Isaiah 50 […]
Read in browser »

No comments:

Post a Comment