Thursday 25 September 2014

MORE CUTTING EDGE NEWS FROM THE INFORMATIVE AND INSPIRATIONAL SHOEBAT NEWSLETTER.

Shoebat_logo
September 25, 2014
divider.gif
Shoebat Newsletter

divider2.gif
Turkey Will Soon Invade Egypt As The “Experts” Are Now Seeing Clearly
As I completed a radio interview this noon with Dick Morris, who was the advisor an an expert analyst to President Clinton, I began to contemplate, why would someone who knew his analysis on things political consult me on ISIS and the Middle East? Is it because I was smart? No, its because I was right. Why was I right? Again, to be right is in the hand of every individual on earth, just reach out to the dusty Bible on your shelf, study every verse in which you find the word “wise” and every verse that has the phrase “Thus says the Lord”.
cta.jpg
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment