Saturday 21 March 2015

THIS IS A WORD FROM THE "JEWISH TEACHER AND PROPHECY EXPERT" LANCE LAMBERT WHICH HE RECEIVED FROM THE LORD ON THE 15TH MARCH 2015.

This is a word Lance Lambert received from the Lord on 15 March 2015:

"'Everything in Israel will change, upside down and inside out. Nothing will be where it used to be.
They will seek to destroy Israel, but they will see that they are destroying themselves.
BiBi Netanyahu has been faithful.
Everything will change and the only certainty is that I am The Lord. Do not fear; I will defend Israel and I will save her.
You will suffer, and suffer greatly because I will turn everything upside down and inside out.
I will not fail you, and I will not fail Israel.
Take note when you see these things. I am in the battle, and I have won.
Keep your eyes on My power and you will be safe.'
We have to know The Lord and the power of His resurrection.
It's not enough to be a dead Christian.
If The Lord says it's going to be unparalleled, then it is going to be unparalleled.
It's worth it all, knowing Him above all and trusting in Him.
'Watch Russia for she is up to no good. Watch her carefully, says The Lord. With your own eyes you shall see my triumph over darkness and evil. Trust me,' says The Lord.'"
End

No comments:

Post a Comment