Saturday 3 November 2018

SOME BRILLIANT UPDATES FROM THE INSPIRATIONAL MELANIE PHILLIPS.

Melanie Banner
 
Hello and welcome back to my newsletter. This is what's been getting me going over the past few days.
And please note: if you'd like me additionally to email you as as soon as I write about something that's just happened, sign up to my breaking news service at the bottom of this newsletter. Either way, you'll continue to receive this weekly update.
779px-Massacre of Jews woodcut 1493
Massacre of Jews; woodcut, 1493
Reaction to the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre has displayed a worrying failure to grasp the true significance of this attack. Read me here for my analysis of the reality of antisemitism.
Smelling out a rat or the Atheistical-RevolutionistDistriubed in his Midnight Calculations James Gillray 1790
Smelling out a Rat – or the Atheistical-Revolutionist Disturbed in his Midnight Calculations [by Edmund Burke]; James Gillray, 1790
Confronted by the secular liberal onslaught on western values, conservatives have scattered in disarray. Now something is changing. Read me here on an idea whose time has come.
Unknown-654x365
The Pittsburgh atrocity was not just an attack on Jews but further evidence of a culture in profound difficulties. To access my Times column (£) on what this terrible event should tell us, click here.
migrant-caravan-
Migrant march on US border
As waves of central American migrants aim to force their way into the US, I wonder herewhether the similarities with another border crisis are more than a coincidence.
Please also follow me on Twitter at MelanieLatest and “like” me on Facebook at facebook.com/MelanieLatest. Thank you again for following my work.
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment