Sunday 15 May 2022

GOING THE WRONG DIRECTION - WHEN GOG COMES ON YOU YOUTUBE

 When Gog Comes On YouTube

Going The Wrong Direction

I’ve been engaged in some reevaluation. Now that some of what I predicted is happening right now, I need to take a closer look at the stuff that I got wrong.

Here’s a rough scorecard:

Israel Outlook:

611 posts – 475 worth keeping

First published article in Israel Outlook – March 22, 2006

Last article on Israel Outlook: November 19th, 2012.

Omega Shock:

975 posts – 593 worth keeping, 93 so bad they need a public mea culpa

First article published: August 22, 2011

Part of the reason for the above ‘scorecard’ is that I need to reduce the server load for my websites, so that I can put up something new – revelationsix.com. I built Israel Outlook for the purpose of neutralizing the antisemitism creeping into our churches. When I heard that Iran was hoping to attack the US with nuclear EMP weapons and that energy production would decline, I launched Omega Shock. My research into the effects of EMP led to the first edition of Ezekiel’s Fire in 2012.

I am now prepping Ezekiel’s Fire for a final draft and audio recording.

Unfortunately, I took a wrong turn in 2013. That’s when I ran into Steve Quayle and his demented circle of friends. He claimed to be a Christian, and I took his claim at face value. Big mistake. Quayle and his buddies led a lot of us into talking about The Illuminati, The Luciferians, The Jesuits, The Black Awakening, The Deep State, Geoengineering, Currency Collapse, Tales of the Antichrist, Hyperinflation in 2014, V, W, Dr. S, and a whole lot more that was complete rubbish. Utter, hysterical madness.

However, by the end of 2014, I was starting to realize that something was wrong. That book that he published in January 2015 – Empire Beneath the Ice – pretty much finished any respect that I had for him.

Nazis under the ice?  Really?

I felt stupid for ever paying attention to that guy and his demented friends. Wow.

Then, Steve Quayle, David Lankford and Doug Hagmann decided to crucify Nathan Leal for not towing the line. Nathan had the audacity to cancel an appearance at one of their foolish conventions, and they went berserk.

FULL ARTICLE AT: https://omegashock.com/2022/05/14/going-the-wrong-direction/

No comments:

Post a Comment