Saturday 6 April 2013

HAVE A READ OF THESE UNBELIEVABLE HAPPENINGS IN "LEAFY" SURREY IN THE UK!!!


You’re Not Going To Believe This!


Policewoman I needed to read this twice to make sure I was not seeing things.
Far from arresting men (because it’s most often men) who pester women for sex in parks or engage in “immoral acts” in public, the Police have now “officially designated areas of common land, woodland and parks as a ‘Public Sex Environment’, or PSE.”
Were you planning to take your toddlers to see the bluebells, or have a leisurely walk with the dog? Well you might want to think twice before you stumble across a gay threesome or a couple having sex in a car watched by an audience of regular “doggers”, not just ignored by the authorities but officially sanctioned by them!

Oh, and lest you think it’s just a case of the police turning a blind eye because they don’t have time to prosecute every sex pest or pervert exposing himself in public, read down to the place where it says they “provide tea and coffee” for the users of this designated sex area.

Do you believe this stuff? No, it’s not an April Fool’s day joke, I only wish it were.

Please read this personal story from one woman who found, to her dismay, that the police are not going to do anything about her scary and unpleasant experience. Far from it.
From a woman whose daily dog walk in Surrey woods has been ruined…

Why do the police now think it’s OK for people to have sex in public?

Walking my dog in woodland a few weeks ago, I suddenly became aware of a man following me.  Not liking the look of him, I began to walk faster. From several paces behind me he called out: ‘Is this the place to get sex?’
I kept walking, uncomfortably aware that there was no one else around. ‘You’ve got nice legs,’ he called after me. I ignored him and walked faster. He walked faster, too. ‘Come on, love, give us a kiss.’ He sounded impatient. A brief glance behind me showed a man in his 40s, short and balding with a pot belly.
Melissa Kite with her dog Cydney at the woods
Melissa Kite with her dog Cydney at the woods
With the car park in sight, I started fumbling with my keys. He was still behind me, still asking if I would kiss him — and more. I clicked the wrong button as I tried to unlock the car door. ‘Oh come on, come on,’ I muttered desperately under my breath. Pressing the right button at last, I jumped in. As I drove off trembling, he was still there, shouting at me, his arms out to the side as if to say ‘What’s your problem?’ I kept driving until I reached home, unnerved and shaken.
What was most shocking to me was I had not ventured out after dark, or along a city centre back street after pub closing time. This happened in broad daylight in  picturesque Surrey woodland right next to the Royal Horticultural Society gardens at Wisley.

Indifferent Police

Later, when I called the police they were polite, but seemingly unperturbed. I explained, rather crossly, that this was not the first time this had happened. In fact, I come across men seeking partners for sex in these woods more and more often. It used to be a well-known spot among men cruising for gay sex, but increasingly the woods are also being used by straight men looking for encounters with women.
Surely, I asked the officer, the police should send a patrol just in case this particular man found another female  dog-walker to hassle — or worse? He replied that he would log my call and send an officer if they had one spare.
But as I put the phone down, I had little expectation of my complaint being investigated. This is because the leafy and peaceful area of Ockham and Wisley commons is now officially designated by the police as a ‘Public Sex Environment’, or PSE.

For full story please go to:  

No comments:

Post a Comment