Saturday 22 November 2014

MORE REPORTS FROM JERUSALEM FROM OUR FRIENDS AT "BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS".

Terror Plot to Assassinate Israeli Foreign Minister
View this email in your browser

Massive Shipment of Weapons to East Jerusalem Seized

 

Terror Plot to Assassinate Israeli Foreign Minister

“Cursed be he that taketh a bribe to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say: Amen.” (Deuteronomy 27:25)

Read »

Modern Day Aliyah Miracle

“And I will bring you back to the place from which I have caused you to be driven out.” (Jeremiah 29:14)

Read »

Israeli Air Force Ranked Mightiest in the World

“...‘You come to me with a sword and with a spear and with a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.’” (1 Samuel 17:45)

Read »

​On College Campus ISIS is Welcomed While Israel, Rejected

Ami Horowitz: “I have always thought that there was no connection between intellect and wisdom. To put this theory to the test, I headed out to the University of California, Berkeley.”

Watch »

No comments:

Post a Comment