Wednesday 7 September 2016

"THE REPLACEMENTS, ISRAEL, AND BIBLE PROPHECY" BY HOWARD GREEN FROM "RAPTURE READY"!!

The Replacements, Israel, and Bible Prophecy - By Howard Green - http://raptureready.com/soap2/green52.html
 
I came to know the Lord at a very young age. I started reading a Bible I found one day and couldn't get enough. I read stories about prophets, giants, kings, and the Savior. Early on in my reading, even in my young mind and spirit, I noticed a clear pattern. The God of the Bible had a people. His people have their beginning from a promise He made to Abraham. He gave His servant Moses the Law they were to live by at Sinai.
 
He picked a shepherd boy to be a king and his son to build His holy temple. Over the centuries, God's prophets exhorted, warned, and lamented for their nation and people. Ultimately from this people, just as prophesied by Jewish prophets centuries earlier, would come the Savior of all humanity. This obvious pattern was woven throughout the Bible. Even as a boy it was clear that God has a very special purpose for the nation of Israel and the Jewish people.
 
In light of that biblical truth, let's explore the growing tide of Replacement Theology that has crept into evangelicalism as we focus on the replacements, Israel, and Bible prophecy. As we continue, let me make a distinction. When I use the term the replacements, I'm referring to individuals, movements, organisations, and denominations who have espoused Supersessionism, which is popularly referred to as Replacement Theology.
 
I'm certain many of the readers know the meaning of the term Replacement Theology. For the benefit of new readers and brevity, I'll give you a very basic definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment