Verse of the Day

Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Commentary


New Yorkers Dumpster Diving for Food after Hurricane Sandy
So much is happening so fast. The New York area is reeling from Hurricane Sandy. The election is in a few days. And, with me, I am fully engaged with all levels of the Hard Left.
I have this basically a small blog just minding my own business, and they took the fight to me. The last few days have really been something as I was able to share with literally thousands of the Hard Left that God is holy and His judgments are true and righteous. I also shared the gospel of the Lord Jesus with large numbers. What the homosexuals and their supporters do not know is that the Lord has been showing me this information since 1987. I have a huge warehouse full of correlations and information. Also, much of it is written in my book As America Has Done to Israel. For decades, God has trained me with this material and it was His will for me to engage the Hard Left now.

Let’s pray that as bring we out these correlations, the LORD will open the eyes of many. This will result in great numbers of homosexuals and their supporters coming to the Lord Jesus for salvation.
I have no idea why God is doing this right now. But, I have a feeling the time of the final judgment on America is very near, and He wants to save many of these people and warn them. The way my blog has gone viral, it is difficult to imagine that the vast amount of homosexuals have not heard that God is holy and His judgments are true and righteous.

It appears with Hurricane Sandy that America has turned a corner with God. America is harder and harder against the Lord. The vast amount of churches have no intention of repenting and crying out to the LORD, so what happened to New York is coming across the country.
Since I stared this blog, I pleaded with people to prepare with supplies as the LORD leads you. What happened to New York is what I saw coming only on a much greater scale. Please, immediately, prepare with supplies so none of God’s people have to “dumpster dive” like I watched happening in New York City. It is time for pastors to stop living in denial and face the nation is under judgment. They must help their people prepare for what is coming both physically and spiritually. America could right now be in the final countdown to judgment. When Noah knew the judgment was coming, he moved with fear! We must do the same.
Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
God always warns before the final destruction of a nation or society. The warnings right now are directly in front of eyes and the latest one is centered around homosexuality.
In August, Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans during the homosexual festival called Southern Decadence and now Hurricane Sandy, just six days after the New York State Court of Appeals sealed homosexual marriage.
May the Holy God of Israel bless and protect you.
Proverbs 27:12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Hurricane Sandy

It is painful to watch the news about the catastrophic damage in the New York City area. I see no coming back. The federal government, New York State and City are broke.
Many have lost their jobs and everything. This could accelerate the downward economic spiral in these states. I believe that New York State is heading into poverty for promoting homosexual “marriage”.
There are going to be maybe 100, 000 or more refugees.
There could be anarchy resulting form this. Watch the Hard Left try and capitalize on it, if Romney wins.
What are these people going to do? With a heavy heart, I have to say that worse is coming.
What are the drunks going to do without alcohol?
What are the drug addicts going to do without cocaine?
What are those addicted to Prozac going to do?
What are the people going to do without heat, food and water?
It is easy to see social anarchy coming and real soon.
Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles are wicked cities. All three of them are on major fault lines. San Francisco is in a class by itself with wickedness. I fear for what is coming to these cities.
When cities are wicked like these, they very well could burn with fire.
Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
For you that followed this blog for a long time, I can tell you that there is a strong dread over me for America. It is as if the nation was already judged, Something has radically changed in the heavenlies.
We have prayed and interceded and warned America for years. Just like ancient Israel the people did not want the God of Israel but sin. This is exactly what modern America did.