Tuesday 21 January 2014

GOOD ARTICLE HERE BY KIT OLSEN FROM "RAPTURE READY" ON THE LATE RABBI KADURI'S "REAL" LIFESTYLE AND BELIEFS!

Rabbi Kaduri’s Kabbalistic Prophecies
By Kit Olsen

Since Ariel Sharon’s death, I have heard quite a bit of discussion about the late Rabbi Kaduri.  This rabbi, who was heavily into occult/Kabbalisitc practices, has been elevated to great prophetic heights by Jews and some Christians. On Rapture Ready we have a good article titled, “The Old Rabbi’s Vision” written by Cynthia Nuara, exposing the old rabbi for what he was. Cynthia did a very good job of researching the topic and expressing her biblically-based-conclusions.

In my current book, A Better World Is Coming Soon - Don’t Miss It(Expanded 2013 Edition) and also in the first edition in 2011, I included information on Kaduri and his “vision” in my chapter on spiritual deception. Spiritual deception is at an all-time high and Sharon’s death in relation to Kaduri’s “prophecies” is something we must to be very careful not to mix in with true biblical prophecy, and accept his “vision” as some type of extraordinary prophetic marker. The Yeshua (Jesus) that Kaduri spoke of is not the same Jesus of the Bible. 

I can attest from personal experience that the devil loves to confuse “prophesies” from demonic sources and try to pass them off as biblical prophecies. I was fooled long ago as a very young believer when I was seeking spiritual truth after becoming totally disheartened by professing Christians who lived hypocritical lifestyles. As I wandered away from the faith searching for authenticity, I came across many imposters who tried to pass themselves off as true prophets of God. The devil can perform some miraculous feats, using lost souls to help him.

I witnessed some of these prophetic occurrences that were not biblical but were in fact demonic. Unaware of Satan’s tactics at the time, these “miraculous” events spurred my heels to walk deeper into Satan’s clutches of New Age lies—all designed to take us away from the true God of the Bible.

But God, being the great and faithful Abba (Daddy) that He is, rescued me from all New Age involvement and ministered to me through the Holy Spirit. I finally understood that Christianity does not depend on how some professing Christians behave and not to get distracted by lukewarm or phony believers. (And to always keep my focus on the one and only Savior, Jesus the Messiah and His Scriptures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment