Thursday 11 August 2016

"COINCIDENCE OR PROVIDENCE?" BY GENE LAWLEY FROM "RAPTURE READY"!!

Coincidence or Providence? - By Gene Lawley -http://raptureready.com/featured/lawley/lawley119.html
 
How is it that things happen, sometimes, that are so unique we can hardly believe it? We call them "happenstances" or coincidences, but how much of that kind of thing is really a providential doing of God
 
If we read Psalm 139 closely we will find that God knows the very intimate details of our lives, even our thoughts before we think them. And He has our lives laid out for us in His eternal playbook. Reflect on that Scripture:
 
"O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
 
You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain it. Where can I go from Your Spirit, or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
 
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall fall on me,' even the night shall be light about me. Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You" (Psalm 139:1-12).
 
We could stop here and our daily devotional would be rich and exciting and fantastic! But this next part tells us almost more than we can wrap our hearts and minds around-He was right there when our very lives began-at conception!

No comments:

Post a Comment