Saturday 6 August 2016

"IN THESE DAYS OF APOSTASY - WHY FOLLOW LEADERS?" BY THE ALWAYS CHALLENGING JOHN CHINGFORD!!

In These Days Of Apostasy, Why Follow Leaders?

This is just a brief article, to be linked to another article, written because of the multiplicity of questions received as to whether I actually recommend any good leaders, at all.

There were many that I respected and believed to be genuine followers of Jesus, not caught up in the ecumenical train towards Rome. However, as time has gone on, many of these have succumbed. Therefore I do not want to write such a list in case further leaders also succumb. In any case, should we be looking to leaders or to Jesus for our Christian growth and maturity?

I wrote an article (at the bottom) which includes a long list of those with ecumenical/new age etc ties. I made the point that just because their name appeared, did not mean I was calling them false.

Some of these may have inadvertently

No comments:

Post a Comment