Sunday 24 April 2022

"When Gog Comes Is Complete – And A New Direction" By John Little from The Omega Shock Letter

 


When Gog Comes Is Complete – And A New Direction

I wish that there was a different book that I could point you to – one that points out the flaws of our current eschatology and shares with us what the Bible actually says about where we are headed. When Gog Comes is a painful message of a grim future, and I would have preferred that someone else write it. But, I didn’t see anyone doing that, so here we are.

Why is this such a grim book?

Because we are nowhere near the time of the Antichrist.

That’s right, the Antichrist is not even close. And, that’s a grim statement because the collapse of our civilization has already begun, and it will be the one thing that paves the way for the Man of Sin.

I had been hoping that this collapse would not begin for a few more years. I still thought that, in early February, when I finished the rewrite and began preparing for the audio version of When Gog Comes.

Then, the invasion of Ukraine happened, and all my hopes of just a few more years were dashed. Putin had thrown a wrench into the complicated machinery of our planet, and a cascade of violence and famine were going to sweep the globe.

Eleven years ago, when I began writing about how our world would collapse, I knew that energy scarcity would lead to war. But, I wasn’t expecting the energy wars to have their beginning in Ukraine. In fact, I was looking in a completely different direction, with Russia going after central Asia, or maybe a Chinese invasion somewhere.

But, Ukraine?

Really?

Yeah. Really.

FULL ARTICLE AT: When Gog Comes Is Complete – And A New Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment