Wednesday 14 March 2018

Hamas Must Not Be ‘Let Off The Hook,’ Says Donald Trump’s Mideast Envoy Jason Greenblatt!!

BIN HeaderBiblical ProphecyJerusalemEnd of DaysIDFBible CodesTemple Mount

Is Rabbi’s 2017 Prediction of Idolatry's Rise Coming True?

 

Hamas Must Not Be ‘Let Off The Hook,’ Says Trump’s Mideast Envoy

“Shun evil and do good, seek amity and pursue it.” (Psalms 34:15)
 

Trump Cites Iran-deal Wrangles in Decision to Fire Tillerson

“Like channeled water is the mind of the king in Hashem’s hand; He directs it to whatever He wishes.” (Proverbs 21:1)
 

Israel Practices Rocket-Fire Drill Across
The Country

“Fear not, for I am with you, Be not frightened, for I am your God; I strengthen you and I help you, I uphold you with My victorious right hand.”
(Isaiah 41:10)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment