Sunday 16 March 2014

ANOTHER UNSETTLED WEEK IN SUMMARY FROM THE SPLENDID "SHOCKFAST" WEBSITE!

WEEKEND SHOCKCAST: Another Unsettled Week

So, what did we talk about this week?
It was the Jesuits, interest rate catastrophe, FATCA, doomed Malaysian airline flight MH370, Ukraine and more Ukraine. Let’s get to that.
Listen to the WEEKEND SHOCKCAST for March 15th, here:
http://www.omegashock.com/shockcast/2014/weekendshockcast-2014-03-15.mp3
—-
—-
The Articles That You Will Find in This WEEKEND SHOCKCAST
http://www.omegashock.com/2014/03/10/the-jesuit-elephant-in-the-room/
As we sit here waiting for the next move in the global chess match between the West and the East, I’d like to talk about the OTHER Elephant in the Room. It’s a curious animal. It’s hard to see. It doesn’t seem to take up much room. It doesn’t say much. It hears everything. It worships power, and it is the most effective intelligence and black operations organization in the world.
Oh, and they consume a LOT of money. And, if you follow the money trail far enough and deep enough, you’ll run into a Jesuit banker. One of the people that put me onto the Jesuit bankers was World Bank whistleblower, Karen Hudes.
I’ve been paying attention to what Karen has been saying for a while, and she offers some startling observations.
http://www.omegashock.com/2014/03/11/when-interest-rates-rise-its-game-over/
I just looked at the US debt clock.
Did you know that the total value of everything that America produces is LESS than the value of the US national debt?
Pretty shocking. But, it gets worse.
If you look at the US debt clock, you see that our ‘official debt’ is something like $17.5 trillion. THAT part of the debt is covered by the US Treasury Department when they issue bills, notes and bonds.
Unfortunately, there’s a TON of future debt rolling down on us. When you’re looking at the US Debt Clock webpage, that debt is at the bottom of the page, labelled US Unfunded Liabilities – about $128.22 trillion (right now). The US Treasury Department does NOT cover that debt, yet. (But, they will – in the future.)
That’s a lot of debt. And, where there’s debt, there’s an interest rate and an interest payment.
So, what happens when the interest rate goes up?
WEDNESDAY – There was no article on Wednesday. (sorry!)
http://www.omegashock.com/2014/03/13/looming-clouds-and-ominous-portents-fatca-mh370-crimea-and-an-unsettled-spirit/
I’m not sure if it was just me, but there was an ominous feel to yesterday. And, I don’t normally get feelings like that. It was like a… something… had moved into our realm of existence – a very unhappy something. A spooky something.
That could be part of the reason.
I try to always ask God for the subject to write on, and the words to write, before I start laying thoughts out on the screen. But, yesterday, the topic didn’t come, and the words just didn’t appear. And, that’s very unusual.
Spooky, even.
Those of you who know me… well, you know that I ALWAYS have something to say. But, I didn’t have anything to say yesterday. Very strange. Very strange, indeed.
Someone also asked me last week whether I was going to Jerusalem for the Summer. But, something in my spirit said that this was the wrong question. The right question was whether my wife and I would be MOVING back to Jerusalem.
I think that there’s something telling me that we are very, very close to the end.
http://www.omegashock.com/2014/03/14/the-next-round-in-the-us-russian-chess-match/
What’s coming next is going to be interesting. The US and Europe started this game and planned out their moves years ago. They knew exactly what would happen and when it would happen. I’m sure that some strategies being used in this current game had to be modified as we got closer to game time in Kiev, but there are only so many pieces on the board. And, everyone knows how the board is laid out.
By the way, before I forget, Dave Hodges has also been describing our current confrontation in terms of a chess match – but from a different perspective. You can see his three part series, here:
The question is… What’s the next move?

No comments:

Post a Comment